Parametric CAD-application facilitating the design of complex electrical, light and telecommunications installations and more.
The Electrical module can be used to design complex installations, such as power, light, low-voltage, telecommunications, security, and antenna installations. The software contains several thousand symbols based on the latest electrical standards, as well as light fixtures, switchgears, and more. The application provides an easy means of drawing wiring and wiring ducts. Among its most handy features are the autonumbering (addressing) of electrical circuits, and a convenient blueprint and diagram editor.
Ease of use
CADprofi is a professional parametric CAD application that vastly accelerates design work. The application’s convenient, user-friendly interface makes it possible to fully employ its features immediately, without the need of extensive software training. CADprofi is highly popular among architects and engineers. Less experienced users, who only occasionally work with CAD drawings, also highly praise the accessibility and functionality of our software.
All of the application modules are mutually compatible, and each can be installed separately or in combination with any number of the others. CADprofi has been developed mainly as a tool used in 2D and isometric drawings. The continuously updated library of objects by many industry manufacturers also greatly facilitates 3D design. The software is equipped with a rich array of functions supporting the user at every level of design work: from autonumbering and description system to the bill-of-materials generation and exporting data into many file formats for further editing (including doc, xls, xml and many others).
Tens of thousands of users from all over the world have already chosen the CADprofi package. This is the reason, why we always take care to preserve full compatibility with other CAD applications in every new version of our software. CADprofi will automatically configure itself to be optimally compatible with any selected software environment (AutoCAD, Bricscad, GstarCAD, progeCAD, ZWCAD and many more). Drawings created in CADprofi are fully compatible with DWG and DXF formats and can be edited in any CAD application without the need to run and use our software. We develop continuous the CADprofi suite. Versions with new features appearing several times a year, providing the users with upgraded content and functionality. Our online updates enable every user to immediately access the latest in our software technology.
- An extensive library of symbols for electrical and industrial automation installations.
- Automatic drawing of wiring ducts and routes.
- Electrical components, switches, light fixtures and more.
- Quick numbering (addressing) of electric circuits.
- Products and equipment by leading manufacturers (Legrand, Cablofil, Zucchini, and more).
- Fast design work using symbols and object in One-Click technology.
- Automatic numbering wizard.
- Manager of custom user content (blocks, drawing frames, symbols, etc.).
- Automatic bill-of-materials generation; the BOM can be printed or exported using many target file formats, including pdf, rft (doc), xls, xml, csv, etc.
- Automatic generation of visual symbol legends.
- Library of equipment by leading manufacturers of many industries.
- Metric and imperial units available.
- On-line updates
CADprofi software is available for:
- AutoCAD 2000 or higher(32/64bit)
- AutoCAD Architecture 2000 or higher
- AutoCAD MEP 2008 or higher
- AutoCAD Mechanical 2000 or higher
- Bricscad V4.0 or higher
- ZWCAD 2008i - 2012
- ZWCAD+ Professional **)
- 4M CAD
- ProgeCAD 2008 or higher
- CADopia 8 or higher
- StarICAD 2008
- GstarCAD 2009 or higher
- Intersoft IntelliCAD ***)
- BitCAD V6
- Arcadia 2009 SE ***)
- IntelliPlus 8 or higher
- JetCAD 2012 or higher
- Other programs on request
*) only with optional LTX by Manusoft
**) CADprofi works only with the Professional version. ZWCAD+ Standard is not supported by CADprofi.
***) CADprofi doesn't work on IntelliCAD/Arcadia 7
Compatible with Windows 8, Windows Vista and Windows XP
Please note that this program is an application for CAD, not an independent CAD product (GstarCAD).