LT52G Green Beam Line and Dot Laser
The LT52G Greeb beam line and dot laser tool is an automatic self-leveling multi-purpose tool that can be used in a wide variety of construction applications.
The LT52G green beam line and dot lasers ultra-bright green laser beams make it ideal for use in bright ambient light conditions. It eliminates the need for a contractor to purchase two tools - a 5 beam pointer and a crossline laser - by combining both into one versatile product. For interior building and remodeling, the laser is used for horizontal and vertical alignment, wall layout, point transfer up and down, wall tiles, finish carpentry and 90 degree squaring. The lines and points generating by the green beam lasers are the brightest in the industry. Robustness is assured with a 3 foot drop specification.
Features & Benefits
- The industry’s brightest green beam crosslines and points for easy viewing in all conditions – points are visible up to 200 feet (60 m)
- Eliminates the need for contractors to purchase two tools by combining a 5-beam pointer and a crossline laser into one product
- Versatile tool does multiple jobs - set it up once and work plumb, level and square in the whole area
- Automatic self-leveling assures accuracy and fast setup
- Wide 210° horizontal line intersects side points; Vertical up beam intersects up point
- Down point clears floor track, no accessory required
- Magnetic mount attached to any steel surface and ¼” thread for instrument and 5/8”x11 thread for tripod mounting
- Hard shell case – protective storage and transport
- Powerful lithium ion rechargeable batteries provide 11 hour operation and eliminate the need to for alkaline batteries
- 3 year instant exchange warranty minimizes downtime
- Water, mud, and shock resistant, able to withstand a 3-foot (1-meter) drop onto concrete... IP54 rated