Nikon XS 5" Total Station
With its lightweight, compact design and easy setup, the Nikon XS mechanical total station makes survey work fast, efficient and easy. Its onboard software ensures smooth, efficient workflows from the field to the office.
When you work with the Nikon XS, you get the work done right the first time. There’s no need to return to the job site, thanks to features that include:
- Hot swappable batteries that have the power to last all day, and then some.
- Superior Nikon optics and autofocus for crisp, bright sightings even in low light conditions.
- A full range of accuracies to ensure you have exactly the equipment you need for the work you do.
- PIN security to prevent unauthorized use.
- 800m non-prism EDM
The Nikon XS is user-friendly and durable. It’s light weight and portability reduces user fatigue, allowing for long work days, even as it handles tough worksite conditions. Most important: it’s highly accurate and backed by Nikon quality assurance. You can rely on it to make precise measurements, project after project, year after year.
The Nikon XS is built tough for all occasions.
Features & Benefits
- Dual-face displays
- Fast, powerful EDM PIN security
- 1", 2", 3", and 5" accuracies
- Nikon onboard software
- Hot swappable batteries
- available with either optical plummet or laser plummet
|1x Nikon XS Main Unit|
|2x Li-Ion Long-life Batteries|
|1x Plastic Carrying Case|
|2x Shoulder Straps for Carrying case|
|1x Universal Charger, Power Cord and Adapters|
|1x Rain/Dust Cover|
|1x Lens Cap|
|1x Adjustment Pin Tool|
|1x Allen Wrench|