Focus 50 Total Station With Ranger 7 controller
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Quick and precise measurements
- FOCUS 50 and Origin software are designed together to be easy to learn
- Silent MagDrive technology
- Available in 3 models: Autolock, Short Range Robotic, Long Range Robotic
- Available in 1“, 2“, 3“, and 5“ angle accuracies
- Tracklight on all models
- PIN code security feature
- Supported by Global Spectra Geospatial Service
The Spectra Geospatial FOCUS 50 is a robotic total station you can customize to fit your needs. Available in three models, with your choice of angular accuracy – 1″, 2″, 3″or 5″. The FOCUS 50 features the smoothness of MagDrive™, the stability of SurePoint™ and the productivity of Autolock™.
- Magdrive, instrument drive system moves silently while it precisely and reliably turns to,and repeats angle measurements, including endless fine adjustment
- SurePoint technology eliminates the angular measurement errors associated with tripod movements, in real time.
- Autolock automatically tracks and locks onto prisms to reduce errors related to manual aiming, and also reduces down time by not having to re-point the instrument for every observation.
This high-performance Robotic Total Station is designed to be easy to learn, and pairs perfectly with the suite of Spectra Geospatial Field Software options, including Origin, Layout Pro, and Survey Pro. The FOCUS 50 total station is available in three models, Autolock, Short Range Robotic, and Long Range Robotic.
- The Autolock Model uses a cabled connection to communicate with data collectors.
- The Short Range Robotic Model uses Class 1 Bluetooth to communicate with data collectors.
- The Long Range Robotic Model utilizes our proprietary 2.4 GHz radio to communicate with data collectors,
The FOCUS 50 Robotic Totals Station can be used with the Ranger 5, the Ranger 7, or a tablet. Powerful, easy-to-use, affordable, and tough, the FOCUS 50 delivers high performance and versatility for every way you work.
The Ranger 7 Data Collector, with its rugged and sunlight readable 7-inch touch screen, full keypad, and Windows 10 Pro operating system, is built to hit the mark for surveyors requiring an easy-to-use, rugged, cost-effective data collector. The Ranger 7 comes with either Survey Pro or Layout Pro depending on your needs. With the full-features Windows 10 operating system, the Ranger 7 can also handle many other apps that will help make you more productive.
The all-new design of the Ranger 7 Data Collector is based on the experience gained over the last 18 years of demanding field operations. The guiding principles have never changed: productivity, reliability, and quality. A down day is simply not an option. The Ranger 7 continues the legacy of the Ranger data collector by focusing on what is important.
- Screen Size: It’s not just about showing a bigger map; it’s about seeing results and making decisions.
- Full Keyboard: It’s about getting that data input quickly and error free. The backlit QWERTY keyboard and full numeric keypad are designed for just that.
- Rugged and Reliable: A down day really isn’t an option. Few things are more damaging to schedules and profits than equipment that isn’t ready. The Ranger 7 is designed tough. It is up to your challenge.
- Enables Productivity: The screen, keyboard, toughness, solid pole bracket, hot-swappable batteries, and industry leading field software like Origin Field Software, all combined with high quality Spectra Geospatial instruments means you get the most out of your money. Quality results are what you produce.
Please note that the price quoted of £14700 + vat is for the FOCUS 50 5" short range Bluetooth (approx 350m) robotic total station with Ranger 7 data collector and origin Total station survey software.
Please contact us if you wish to upgrade to a 1,2 or 3" accurracy model or long range bluetooth.