Roof & Wall Scanner (RWS)
A multi-mode hand held moisture detection instrument for non-destructive moisture scanning, surveying, and leak tracing
Tramex Roof & Wall Moisture Scanner (RWS) is used for non-destructive moisture evaluation of Roofs and EIFS Building Envelope
Features & Applications:
The RWS incorporates two of Tramex's well-known moisture scanners, the Leak Seeker for Roofing, and the Wet Wall Detector for EIFS, incorporating all the benefits and features of both these time proven instruments into this one instrument.
The Tramex RWS has dual operating modes for EIFS and Roofing. Each of these modes has 2 ranges of sensitivity for both deep and low penetration sensitivity, enabling the scanning of Roofing, and EIFS, with a signal penetration ranging from the surface up to approximately 4" (100mm).
- For tracing leaks into the waterproofing membrane back to the source
- Fast and easy to operate
- Instant clear readings
- "Hold" function facilitates ease of recording readings
- Lightweight hand held and battery operated
Multi-mode moisture scanner for non-destructive moisture detection and leak tracing in the building envelope including:
- Non-Conductive Single Ply
- Modified and Foamed Roofing Systems
- Exterior Insulation and Finishing Systems (EIFS)