Concrete Inspection Tech Kit
The CCTK Concrete Inspection Tech Kit is a compact kit for instant and precise moisture testing of concrete floors and slabs and ambient conditions.
The Tramex CME5 moisture meter allows for non-destructive quantitative testing of concrete and comparative testing per ASTM F2659.
The Ambient Feedback Datalogger is used for testing, monitoring and time logging relative humidity, temperature and dew point in the environment.
The Contact Temperature Probe provides temperature readings of the floor surface. The Concrete Coatings Tech Kit comes with an extension handle in a Tramex Easy-travel case.
The Tramex Meters App allows you to GeoTag test results, create, save and share reports and charts, as well as see your meter screen on your phone when extending to hard to reach places.
CONCRETE MOISTURE ENCOUNTER 5 - CME5 - MEASURING RANGE:
- Depth of penetration: approx. ¾" (20 mm)
- Moisture Content for Concrete: 0 → 6%
- Comparative for Gypsum floor screed: 0 → 10
- Reference scale: 0 → 100
FEEDBACK DATALOGGER DL-RHTA MEASURING RANGE:
- Memory: 100,000 data point entries (samples of Ambient RH and temperature; SurfaceTemperature)
- Logging Rate: Logger interval adjustable between 5 minutes and 1 hour
- Transmission Range: Up to 165ft (50m) line-of-sight
- Bluetooth: BLE Bluetooth Low Energy 4.2 compliant, Bluetooth 5 advertising
RELATIVE HUMIDITY SENSOR SPECIFICATIONS:
- Range: 0 to 100% RH
- Accuracy: ±1.5%RH Range 0% to 80%RH ±2.0%RH Range 80% to 99%RH (@ 77ºF (25ºC))
- Resolution: 0.1% over the complete range
- Drift: <0.25%RH per year
TEMPERATURE SENSOR SPECIFICATIONS:
- Range: -40ºF to 257ºF (-40ºC to 125ºC)
- Accuracy: ±0.1ºF Range 68ºF to 140ºF (±0.1 °C Range 20°C to 60°C)
- Sensor Protection: PTFE Film protects sensor opening from water & dust
- Drift: <0.04ºF (0.03ºC) per year
CONTACT TEMPERATURE PROBE MEASURING RANGE:
- Units: ºF (ºC)
- Accuracy: ±0.9ºF from 14ºF to 185ºF (±0.5°C from -10°C to +85°C)
- Temperature Range: -20°F to +175°F (-30°C to +80°C)
- Resolution: 0.1% over the complete range.
SPECIFICATIONS OF KIT:
- Size: 13.2” x 9.5” x 3.2” (33.5cm x 24cm x 8cm)
- Weight: 2.8 lbs (1.3kg)
- Power: 3 x AA batteries
- Concrete Moisture Encounter 5 - CME5.
- Feedback Datalogger DL-RHTA.
- Free App available for Android and iOS (phone not included).
- Contact Temperature Probe.
- Extension Handle.