Building Survey Master Kit
The BSMK5.1 Building survey master kit is a complete kit featuring the RWS Roof & Wall Scanner for instant, non-destructive evaluation of moisture conditions deep within wall and roofing systems.
The Building Survey Master Kit features the multifunctional Tramex MRH3 digital moisture meter allowing for non-invasive testing of moisture conditions in numerous building materials such as drywall, wood, plaster, brick, ceramic tiles, resilient flooring, laminates and roofing.
The MRH III and reusable Ambient Relative Humidity Hygro-i2 Short Probe allow for testing relative humidity, temperature and dew point in the environment. When used in conjunction with the infrared surface thermome- ter, detrimental condensation conditions conducive to microbial growth can also be identified.
The heavy-duty pin-probes measure moisture content in wood, and the insulated 7.8” pins allow for deep wall cavity probing. Concrete slab relative humidity testing to ASTM F2170 can also be performed with reusable relative humidity Hygro-i2 probes and hole liners(optional).
ROOF AND WALL SCANNER - RWS - MEASURING RANGE:
- Depth of penetration: 4" (100mm)
- Four Ranges:
- Roofing Mode with high and low sensitivity.
- EIFS / Foam Roof Insulation Mode with high and low sensitivity.
- Four Ranges:
MRH3 - MEASURING RANGE:
- Depth of penetration: up to 1¼"(30mm)(In wood, drywall)
- Reference scale for building materials: 0 to 100
- Relative Humidity (with optional Hygro-i2 ® probe): 0 to 99%
- Wood Non-invasive Mode: 5 to 55% MC (at SG of 0.3)
- Wood Invasive Mode (with optional wood pin probes): 7 to 40%MC
INFRARED THERMOMETER IRT2
- Temperature range: -58ºF ~ 1202ºF (-50 to 650 ºC)
- Distance to Spot ratio: D:S = 12:1
- Display resolution: 0.1 ºF(0.1ºC) <1000 1ºC >1000
- Accuracy for targets: Assumes ambient operating temperature of 73 to 77ºF (23 to 25 ºC) -58ºF ~ 68ºF (-50 ~ 20ºC) ±4.5ºF(2.5ºC) 68ºF ~572ºF (20ºC ~300ºC) ±1.0% ±1.8ºF (1.0ºC) 572ºF ~ 1202ºF (300ºC ~650ºC) ±1.5%
- Repeatability: -58~68ºF (-50~20ºC) : ±2.3ºF(1.3ºC ) 68~1202ºF (20~650ºC): ±0.5% or ±0.9ºF (0.5ºC)
- Response time: 150ms
- Spectral response: 8~14um
- Emissivity: Digitally adjustable from 0.10 to 1.0
- Over range indication: LCD will show “----”
- Polarity: Automatic (no indication for positive polarity); Minus (-) sign for negative polarity
- Diode laser output: <1mW,Wavelength 630~670nm, Class 2 laser product
- Operating temp.: 32 to 122ºF(0 to 50ºC)
- Storage temp.: 14 to 140ºF (–10 to 60ºC)
- Relative humidity: 10%~90%RH operating, <80%RH storage
- Power supply: 9V battery, NEDA 1604A or IEC 6LR61, or equivalent
- Safety: “ CE ” Comply with EMC
SPECIFICATIONS OF KIT:
- Size: 19.2" x 14.9" x 5.7" (487mm x 380mm x 145mm)
- Weight: 9.9lbs (4.51kg)
- Power: 3 x 9 volt PP3 Batteries (included)
- RWS - Roof and Wall Scanner.
- MRH III – moisture and humidity meter.
- Ambient Relative Humidity Hygro-i2 Short Probe.
- Heavy-duty pin-type wood probe.
- Infrared thermometer.
- 7.8” insulated pins for in-depth penetration using pin probe.
- Hole Punch.
- 8 x Ambient RH Probe Hole Liners.