The FMK Flooring Master Inspection Kit is the ultimate kit for pre- & post-application moisture testing of concrete slabs, wood and various other floor covering materials.
Featuring the Tramex CMEX5 digital concrete moisture meter for non-destructive quantitative and comparative testing of concrete and ambient conditions.
The CMEX5 incorporates plug-in heavy-duty pin-probes measures Moisture Content in wood or WME in other building materials.
The CMEX5 also incorporates plug-in RH probes for in-situ testing of concrete. These probes can be used with the Feedback Datalogger to give live readings and time logs of relative humidity, temperature and dew point in situ and in the environment. An infrared surface thermometer gives surface temperature and dew point conditions used in conjunction with the CMEX5 hygrometer.
The ME5 allows for moisture testing of wood and includes a shallow-depth feature to eliminate the effect of the substrate when needed. The Flooring Master Kit comes with an extension handle in a heavy duty Tramex travel case.
The Tramex Meters App allows you to GeoTag test results, create, save and share reports and charts, as well as see your meter screen on your phone when extending to hard to reach places.
CONCRETE MOISTURE ENCOUNTER X5 - CMEX5 - MEASURING RANGE:
- Depth of penetration in concrete: approx. ¾" (20mm)
- Moisture content for Concrete: 0 → 6.9 %
- Comparative for Gypsum floor screed: 0 → 12
- CM Equiv Anhydrite/Concrete: 0→2.7 / 0→4.3
- Reference scale: 0 → 100
- Relative Humidity (including with Hygro-i2 ® probe): 0 → 99%
- Humidity accuracy: 0% to 99%RH +/- 2% @ 25°C/77°F
- Moisture content for wood with wood pin probes: 5 → 30 %
MOISTURE ENCOUNTER 5 - ME5 - MEASURING RANGE:
- Wood Moisture Content: 5 to 30%
- Reference scale for building materials: 0 to 100
- Depth of penetration:
- Shallow signal: up to 0.40” (10mm)
- Deep signal: up to 1.25" (30mm)
FEEDBACK DATALOGGER DL-RHTX MEASURING RANGE:
- Memory: 100,000 data point entries (samples of Ambient RH and temperature; SurfaceTemperature)
- Logging Rate: Logger interval adjustable between 5 minutes and 1 hour
- Transmission Range: Up to 165ft (50m) line-of-sight
- Bluetooth: BLE Bluetooth Low Energy 4.2 compliant, Bluetooth 5 advertising
RELATIVE HUMIDITY SENSOR SPECIFICATIONS:
- Range: 0 to 100% RH
- Accuracy: ±1.5%RH Range 0% to 80%RH ±2.0%RH Range 80% to 99%RH (@ 77ºF (25ºC))
- Resolution: 0.1% over the complete range
- Drift: <0.25%RH per year
TEMPERATURE SENSOR SPECIFICATIONS:
- Range: -40ºF to 257ºF (-40ºC to 125ºC)
- Accuracy: ±0.1ºF Range 68ºF to 140ºF (±0.1 °C Range 20°C to 60°C)
- Sensor Protection: PTFE Film protects sensor opening from water & dust
- Drift: <0.04ºF (0.03ºC) per year
INFRARED THERMOMETER IRT2
- Temperature range: -58ºF ~ 1202ºF (-50 to 650 ºC)
- Distance to Spot ratio: D:S = 12:1
- Display resolution: 0.1 ºF(0.1ºC) <1000 1ºC >1000
- Accuracy for targets: Assumes ambient operating temperature of 73 to 77ºF (23 to 25 ºC) -58ºF ~ 68ºF (-50 ~ 20ºC) ±4.5ºF(2.5ºC) 68ºF ~572ºF (20ºC ~300ºC) ±1.0% ±1.8ºF (1.0ºC) 572ºF ~ 1202ºF (300ºC ~650ºC) ±1.5%
- Repeatability: -58~68ºF (-50~20ºC) : ±2.3ºF(1.3ºC ) 68~1202ºF (20~650ºC): ±0.5% or ±0.9ºF (0.5ºC)
- Response time: 150ms
- Spectral response: 8~14um
- Emissivity: Digitally adjustable from 0.10 to 1.0
- Over range indication: LCD will show “----”
- Polarity: Automatic (no indication for positive polarity); Minus (-) sign for negative polarity
- Diode laser output: <1mW,Wavelength 630~670nm, Class 2 laser product
- Operating temp.: 32 to 122ºF(0 to 50ºC)
- Storage temp.: 14 to 140ºF (–10 to 60ºC)
- Relative humidity: 10%~90%RH operating, <80%RH storage
- Power supply: 9V battery, NEDA 1604A or IEC 6LR61, or equivalent
- Safety: “ CE ” Comply with EMC
SPECIFICATIONS OF KIT:
- Size: 20.5” x 18.9” x 5.9” (52cm x 48cm x 15cm)
- Weight: 13.2 lbs (6kg)
- Power: 5 x AA batteries, 1 x 9 volt PP3 battery
- Concrete Moisture Encounter X5 - CMEX5.
- Moisture Encounter 5 - ME5.
- Free App available for Android and iOS (phone not included).
- Feedback Datalogger - DL-RHTX.
- 3 x Hygro-i2® Relative Humidity probes.
- Heavy-duty Pin-type Wood Probe.
- Hammer-action pin-type electrode.
- Infrared Thermometer.
- Calibration Check Salt.
- Hole liners.
- Extension Handle