Concrete moisture meter (CME4)
A pocket size non-destructive meter designed to measure the moisture content in concrete flooring prior to the application of floor coverings.
A handheld electronic moisture meter used for testing moisture conditions in concrete and other floor slabs and screeds. Versatile, precise and easy to use, the Tramex CME4 (concrete moisture encounter)allows the user to make multiple tests over a large area in the shortest possible time.
- Designed, developed and calibrated specifically for concrete.
- Instant readings, measures up to 6% moisture content.
- Non-destructive operation per ASTM F2659 (No drilling).
- Large easy to read analogue display.
- "Hold" button freezes reading on analogue meter.
- Battery operated (Supplied).
- Strong robust design.